Cannabis Access ControlAs a cannabis business, you shouldn’t leave anything to chance, no stone unturned in securing your business. Due to the peculiarity of your business, limiting access to certain areas is not only essential for the smooth running of your business but for regulatory compliance measures. Cannabis holds a great illicit value, a target of diversion. The major goal of implementing a cannabis access control system is to put in check access to physical areas. Through cannabis access control, we help manage access to sensitive locations within your cannabis business. You’ll be wondering what a cannabis access control can do to your business;
- Ensure the safety and compliance of your product
- Ensure that your intellectual property can be protected
- Makes it easy to conduct an audit trail when breached
- No need for mechanical keys.
- Your business assets are not subjected to abuse by your employees
- Business confidential information are not leaked
- Intruders are also put at bay
- and most importantly, your business is secured against litigation from the inability to protect your customers and employees.